Lagos has some of the best hotels you can find in Nigeria today. The hotels are also of world class standard. The eight rooms listed below are some of the most expensive hotel rooms you can find anywhere and so is the royal treatment that awaits guests. If you are given a free night in any of these eight rooms, where would you like to spend the night? Remember you only live once.
- King Executive Suite – Inter Continental Lagos Hotel This is luxury at its best. Imagine a room where you would have to cough out about $2,435.00 USD. This is hospitality at its best. You will complete breakfast, 2 hours boardroom usage, lounge access cocktail and Ferragamo bath amenities. A roll away bed and Nespresso machine are at your disposal. Rates: $ 2,435.00 per night Location: Kofo Abayomi Street – Plot 52 Victoria Island, Lagos
- Signature Presidential Suite – Eko Hotel & Suites The famous Eko Hotel and Suites is known for its splendour. Its is perhaps the most luxurious hotel in Lagos. Located by the once thriving Kuramo Beach in Victoria Island, its breathtaking landscape will blow you away. Its extravagant suites are equipped with two separate King size bedrooms, working / dining Area, a lounge area, large screen TVs, hi-fi stereo system and luxurious bathroom with whirlpool bath and shower . Rates: $1292 per night Location: Plot 1415 Adetokunbo Ademola Street, PMB 12724, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Junior Suite – Protea Hotel Ikeja Protea is a industry leader and its exquisite hotel rooms are world class Those who know Protea have praised them for for their royal hospitality. The facilities are amazing. Rates: $922 per night as at 12th March 2015 Location: Plot 42/44, Isaac John Street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Apartment King 2 Bed City – Federal Palace Hotel and Casino Federal Palace hotel is synonymous with comfort. It serene ambiance which overlooks the Atlantic Ocean makes staying in its luxurious rooms an unforgettable experience. Rates: $1027 per night Location: 6-8 Ahmadu Bello Way, Lagos
- Club Rooms – Sheraton Lagos Hotel At the rate of USD 498.00, you can enjoy a night in Club Rooms in Sheraton Lagos Hotel. With a complimentary breakfast that is taken in an exclusive private lounge. The rooms are equipped with television, internet facilities and all day snacks. Rates: $498.00 per night Location: 30 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Airport Road, Ikeja, lagos
- Luxury Suite – Southern Sun Hotel, Lagos Southern Sun hotel rooms are classy and exquisite. Rates: $1252 per night as at 12th March, 2015 Location: 47 Alfred Rewane Rd, Eti-Osa Local Government Area, Ikoyi, Lagos
- Presidential Suite – Lagos Oriental Hotel In the Presidential suite of Oriental Hotel, you can feel like a king. Rates: $2288 per night Location: 47 Alfred Rewane Rd, Eti-Osa Local Government Area, Ikoyi, Lagos
- Terrace Suite – Four Points by Sheraton Lagos At Four Points, living has just got better. The noveau rich of Lagos have a home in its tastefully furnish rooms and world class treatment of guest. Rates: $426 per night Location: Plot 9/10 Block 2 Oniru Chieftaincy Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos
So if you make good in the future, do not hesitate to give yourself a treat in any of these rooms. Why not? Remember you only live once.