All you need to know about Spectranet Selfcare portal, how to login to your portal, check your data balance, change your password and even renew your data plan.
Spectranet is currently one of the rising foremost internet data services company in Nigeria and one of the first to launch 4G LTE internet service in Nigeria. In this article, we will be talking more about the spectranet selfcare portal.
With a reasonable target market base and increasing customers, spectranet has introduced a service known as Spectranet selfcare.
Spectranet selfcare is a web portal that allows customers to access their personal account information online, subscription details and usage, data balance, pay your subscription online anytime and anywhere conveniently.
Spectranet Data Plans
All Spectranet plans are VAT inclusive with 24 hours plan ranging from N3,000 to N70,000 including some all Nite Plans which have 24 hours access on weekends and Public Holidays.
They also have a ‘Free Night’ offer which means Unlimited Free Night browsing between 1 am – 7 am.
See table below;
|Plan Name||Plan/Data||Plan Cost||Additional Bonus||Validity||Access|
|Unified Value 2GB||2GB||N3,000||Nil||Monthly||24 x 7|
|Unified Value 5GB||5GB||N5,000||Nil||Monthly||24 x 7|
|Unified Value 20GB||20GB||N10,000||10GB + Free Night||Monthly||24 x 7|
|Unified Value 50GB||50GB||N20,000||10GB + Free Night||Monthly||24 x 7|
|Unified Value 100GB||100GB||N40,000||10GB + Free Night||Monthly||24 x 7|
|Unified Value 200GB||200GB||N70,000||10GB + Free Night||Monthly||24 x 7|
|Unified Nite Value 20GB||20GB||N7,500||Nil||Monthly||7 pm – 7 am|
|Unified Nite Value 40GB||40GB||N11,000||Nil||Monthly||7 pm – 7 am|
You can as well visit www.spectranet.com.ng to see their other plans
Changing your Password
In case you forget your password, you don’t have to fidget about that. Just go to the Self-care portal and click on the forgot password link on the portal. Enter your username and the characters in the Security Image then click the ‘Submit’ button.
How to log in and check your Spectranet data balance
To login into your spectranet selfcare account,
- Visit http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng .
- When the web page opens, there is a space for your user id and password. Input your user id and password.
Note, at the point of purchase and issuance of the spectranet device, you will be issued a username and password which you will use to login to the selfcare portal. You can equally change your default password to what suits you when you log in.
To check your data balance, after login into the selfcare account which would take you to your dashboard. You will see your account information. Scroll down and you will find your spectranet data balance. It would be written in this format 7:22:14 (GB: MB: KB)
This actually means that you have 7GB, 22MB, and 14KB data remaining.
From your spectranet selfcare dashboard, you can equally check your account information and other options.
How to pay for Subscription on Spectranet Self-service
- Log in to your account
- When you’re on your account screen, click on “refill” on the left sidebar.
- After clicking on refill you’ll be shown two options, which are:
Use Prepaid Voucher: You can buy Spectranet’s prepaid voucher from any of their stores or partners outlet for any of the plans you wish to subscribe for.
If you have a prepaid voucher, simply click on the “use prepaid voucher” option. This would take you to a new page where you’ll be able to input the prepaid voucher pin and refill your account.
Refill your account using Webpay: On clicking on this option, you’ll be taken to a new page where you’ll be asked to enter the amount you wish to pay and in what currency (The default currency is Naira).
Enter the amount and click submit, you’ll be taken to the Webpay portal. On the portal, you’ll need your ATM details to enable you to pay online.
- After refilling your account, go back to your Account Summary page.
- Scroll down you’ll see two options for you to either Renew your data subscription with your current plan or with a different plan entirely.
Spectranet Nigeria provides various devices to support your internet connection with options like:
- Spectranet Indoor Wifi – Which provides you with a fast and constant internet connection. It supports multiple OS, like Linux, MAC, Windows, and Android. Several persons can use this router.
- Spectranet Portable MiFi – This high-speed wifi router is perfect for home, office, and business. It also provides a multi-user connection.
- Spectranet Outdoor Modem – The main advantages are high signal strength, reliable and constant internet connection plus the superior quality of the signal. You can perfectly use this router for home or your enterprise.