The Nigerian Army Recruitment for Regular/Tradesmen and Tradeswomen, and everything you need to know about the army before applying to join.
The Army is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces, according to Wikipedia; the Nigerian Army is among the largest on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel.
See the video of Nigerian Army Training below:
General Requirement for Joining the Nigerian Army:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in the English language.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2018.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Applicants must be medical, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for the female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it to the examination recruitment centers during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
If you want to join the Nigeria Army, do the following:
- Click here or visit: http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ to register online now
- Make sure you apply with a valid email address
- Make sure you complete the online registration
- Make sure you print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- Make sure you Visit designated examination and recruitment centers with the above documents
- We wish you all the best in the recruitment exercise.