Stretch marks, these unsightly marks that can distort the beauty of men and women most especially. They are generally associated with pregnancy, significant weight gain, growth spurts during puberty and other rapid transformations.
Stretch mark appears when the skin undergoes an extension beyond the limits of its elasticity. These irregular marks are marks on the skin surface when it is stretched and fibers which provide collagen and elastin to break the dermis. Initially, the marks are dark brown but over time they acquire a darkish tone, and then become very difficult to remove.
There are some natural products that are very good to reduce as far as possible, stretch mark and also to prevent their formation . In this article we tell you how to remove stretch marks naturally and fast in less than 2 weeks.
10 Remedies On How To Get Rid of Stretch Marks Fast
- The Vitamin E is one of the most beneficial for our skin care vitamins as it is perfect to fight aging and promote proper circulation. Therefore, it is a good home remedy to remove stretch marks. It is best to buy vitamin E capsules from the pharmacy or a herbalist and apply the liquid on the area affected by stretch marks. Another option is to massage the area with oils rich in vitamin E as the plant olive oil, castor oil, hazelnut oil or soybean oil, among others.
- One of the most popular and effective home remedies to prevent and eliminate stretch marks is cocoa butter. It is a vegetable fat having a great moisturizing effect on the skin, helping to protect its elasticity and favoring the disappearance of some scars and stretch marks. Use cocoa butter and cream and apply it right in the area to be treated in the morning and before going to sleep.
- The oil rose rosehip and almond oil are two of the best oils you can use to remove stretch marks. Both contain high regenerative properties that act against these marks on the skin, leaving it completely hydrated and nourished. Apply these oils after showering on clean skin, making gentle circular massage.
- The avocado is a food that consists of some natural oils that are highly positive to improve skin elasticity, so it is a perfect refreshing and a great home remedy to remove stretch marks. A good treatment you can prepare is to mix the pulp of a ripe avocado mashed well with three tablespoons of olive oil, as this is ideal to regenerate skin. Then, apply on the area affected by stretch marks and leave on for about 40 minutes, approximately.
- Another great natural ally to combat stretch marks is the grape. Specifically, the oil extracted from the seeds, thanks to its rich in vitamins, is excellent for skin regeneration, the treatment of stretch marks and for the production of collagen and elastin. When using it , you’ll need a cup that is half filled with grape seed oil and a cotton pad. Cotton soaked with oil and apply it in the area with stretch marks, it is a treatment that can be performed daily before bedtime.
- Caring for food is essential for a healthy skin and a firmer, smoother appearance. A diet rich in vitamins and minerals will help greatly to prevent stretch marks in some areas of your body. It is advisable to consume fresh vegetables, legumes, fruits, vegetable oils and foods rich in vitamin E , not forgetting ingest enough water daily.
- Potato juice: The cheapest way but guaranteed to get rid of stretch marks fast is the potato. Potato helps to grow new skin cells and restore dead cells. It contains vitamins and minerals that are very useful for the skin. Take a fresh potatoes and cut into thick resource to prepare potato slices. Now, rub the potatoes on stretch marks for several minutes. You can apply potato dough to ensure that liquids potato touch marks. Leave the application to dry. Finally, wash the surface off with warm water.
- Sugar is a natural exfoliating dead skin cells. Take two teaspoons of white sugar; add a little lemon and olive oil natural juice. Mix well and apply the combination of the marks along the surface around. Now rub using a loofah for several minutes. Repeat this remedy, at least for a week to get rid of stretch marks fast.
- Massage With Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is a versatile natural plant used to treat various skin problems. Take some organic aloe gel; add 2 vitamin E and vitamin A capsules Mix the ingredients and apply the mixture on the affected area. Let dry before washing with warm water. Repeat the remedy again.
- Use anti stretch marks creams: You must not forget that there are creams specially designed to treat stretch marks. Most are made from plants. You could browse on creams for removing stretch marks.