New – Procedures In Applying For Loans With Renmoney Microfinance Bank And Renmoney Branches In Lagos
Renmoney Microfinance Bank on its own capacity making Loans Application and Procurement Easy as Getting Loans In Nigeria can be stressful and frustrating with the Present Economy Crises In The Country which is not very suitable for businesses especially the Small Medium Entrepreneur SME. RenMoney MFB Limited is a consumer finance company with its major strength in the provision of simple money solutions i.e. the bridge between credit and cash flows. They received their operating license on October 17, 2012 and started rolling out cash loans to customers out from their head office on 89, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi Lagos.
Ren Money operates three product lines – Unsecured Loans, Fixed Deposits and Target Savings. With its rapid growth few months in the Nigeria Market and a Customer Base Of Over 20,000 as at First Quarter Of This Year. Their impact in less than 4 years in the industry has been overwhelming considering the tussle and the huge competition in the market, which make it extremely difficult for most investors to see the light of the day.
Steps In Getting Loans With Renmoney
Eligibility Check: Every Potential Customer must meet up with the following criterial to be eligible.
- You should be between 22 and 59 years old.
- You must run an account (Current or Savings) with a commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Applicant must live and or work in Lagos State.
- You must have a verifiable monthly income.
- You must have a clean Credit Bureau Report.
- You must not have a history of returned cheques in your account.
- One recent passport photograph (within the last 6 months)
- Salary bank statement for the last 6 months (must be stamped by the bank). Your bank can send it directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NUBAN Cheque leaves for the duration of Loan (agreed at branch) OR Filled Direct Debit Form
- Staff Identification card
- Pension OR Tax Identification number
- Letter of Employment, Confirmation, Promotion, Redeployment, Salary Increase OR Introduction Letter from Employer’s HR to RenMoney
- Utility Bill (PHCN, Water bill, LAWMA bill OR Rent Agreement)
- Valid Proof of Identification (current ECOWAS Passport, National Identification, Driver’s License or Voters ID)
Online Applications are accepted through this url– www.renmoneyng.com
Or visit any of the branches as listed below.
Do I have to be in a paid employment to get your loans from Renmoney?
Yes, you must be gainfully employed to benefit from all Renmoney loan products
Ren Money Microfinance Bank Branches In Lagos And Their Call Centers
- Head Office: 89, Awolowo Road
- Branch Offices: Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria.
Surulere, Kings Plaza, 80, Adeniran Ogunsanya Street,
Opebi: Pentagon Plaza, 23 Opebi Road, Ikeja.
Lagos Island – 50 – 52, Broad Street, Lagos in CSS Bookshop House
Apapa: No. 13, Park Lane,
Ikota: F61 & F62 Road 3, Ikota Shopping Complex, Ikota, Lekki-Ajah.
Call Center: 0700 RENMONEY (0700 73666639)